Yes, it's hard to believe it's here! With all the homework, it sure doesn't feel like Spring break to me!
I'm so excited to be heading out to camp this week, getting away from school and being busy... and just helping with Sports camp at one of the greatest places on earth. <3
Enrichment was today! So much fun :D I started it off with jamming my finger in volleyball...I think I did a little MORE than just jam it, the muscle hurts. :-/ I couldn't play the rest of the class. :(
Our play is coming together!!! Everyone has developed their character fully and we've got our lines. I cannot believe we have 3 *count it, 3!* rehersals left before we're @ the theatre. SO crazy, feels like the semester has just started.
Well, back to homework!
Hope ya'll have a good Spring Break. :]
-Meegan
Happy Spring Break!! Hope you have a blast at camp... I didn't know you had a blog!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cool, looking forward to your writing!
So please update soon, or I'm gonna have to beat you up. ^_^
ReplyDelete