Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chap stick, chapped lips and things like Chemistry.

Sometimes, life can be summed up in the words of Matthew Thessien. Man, I really like Relient K. I think the whole Two Lefts album is incredible. (old school, but it has the ability to get stuck in your head.) Speaking of chemistry... Chem labs started yesterday and I'm enjoying it. :] Our teacher is so patient and sweet! And the other people in the class makes chemistry 25 times better. ;) Haha I wish I could've gotten a picture of us in our super stylin' lab coats and goggles....You know someone is cute when they look even cuter in goggles. *Girls, you know who you are!*
 It looks like it's going to rain... as in H2O falling from the sky.

1 month and 8 days till CiY.
18 days till HS Camp.
10 days till ACT. *yikes*
6 days till chemistry labs are over.

much love,
Meegan

2 comments:

  1. "Girls, you know who you are."
    Please say you're not referring to me.
    Because, if thats me looking cuter than normal, then I don't have much going for me. XD hahaha.

    Hey Meegan? I love you:)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha XD I love you too Sarah. It's a gift to look cute in goggles. :]
    I'm so glad we're in Chem labs together!
    much love
    -Meegan

    ReplyDelete