...So it finally feels like summer. Waking up at 6:15 every morning for the first two weeks in June was difficult. But now, chemistry is over, camp is next week, and the ACT is done with (for now)...so lately I've felt like I can breathe again. :)
Yesterday I went to the library for the first time in a month. It was nice to be completely surrounded by books and not having to study! I really have been suffering from lack of good reading material. I picked up Dear John by Nicholas Sparks and it's been hard to put it down. :]
Today was wonderful. Woke up at 8:45 (that's sleeping in!) and read some of Dear John. Then I went to Happy Hour at Sonic with kids from my youth group. My goodness, I love those kids! And tomorrow Swim n Study starts for the summer. I cannot wait!
It's been about a week since my camera *aka my boyfriend* died.... I think I've been going through withdrawals. Didn't realize how much I see things in pictures till I couldn't use a camera to take the pictures.
Beware everyone, I may be kiddnapping your camera to get a shot. ;) jk.
I really like these verses. I have friends who love each other deeply. and from the heart.
Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart. For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 1 Peter 1:23-24
love always,
Meegan
No comments:
Post a Comment