Thursday, June 3, 2010

Must have done something right

Ahhhh ohmygoodness, today was sooo long. Day 3 of chemistry labs. OVER. I sat with Miss Sarah W. and together, with lots of help from Super Chris, we made it through the 8:30-4:30 day. :] We lit ballons filled with helium and watched them explode. We also decomposed sodium chloride (table salt) into hydrogen and water and painted our fingernails with UV sensitive nail polish...
Yep. We have fun in chemistry. Thanks Mrs. V. :]


This song is so entirely sweet... 
We should get jerseys cause we make a good team
But yours would look better than mine cause you're outta of my league...
And I know that it's so cliche to tell you that everyday I spend with you
is the new best day of my life. 
Everyone watching us just turns away with disgust,
it's jealously they can see that we've got it going on
And I'm racking my brain for a new improved way to let you know you're
more to me then what I know
how to say
You're OK with the way this is going to be, because this is going
to be the best thing we've ever seen.

Today has been a RK tee shirt kind of day. ;)
Much love,
Meegan

4 comments:

  1. Meegan! I love the last two pictures that you've posted of people on those rides. Very cute. :)

    And you can make it through chemistry! Just look forward to physics, knowing that chemistry is harder. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading your blooooooog! Go me.
    p.s. when i typed blog, it reminded me of bologna. I definitely need some sleep after today..

    I can't believe we survived today.
    We barely made it. :P No tears even! Haha.

    Ohhhhhh & I absolutely love that song.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my dears <3 I'm glad people are reading my blog. Thank you Amy!!!! :] Sarah, thank you for keeping me sane. Haha Monday is a new adventure! (without super Chris!) What are we going to do?!

    ReplyDelete