Wow that was scary. O.o
ACT. is. over. Until I take it next time. :( About halfway through the hour long math section, I considered why I was there, why I'm taking this insane test and what can I do to not have to take the rest of it.....do I either a.) faint or b.) throw up everywhere so they would HAVE TO dismiss me? Well, I did neither of those things. and sat there, glued to the desk. In room 228. With an insane test in front of me.... *sigh of relief* oh so glad it's over.
Tonight, I will go drown my stress and exhastion in swing dancing. Can't wait! :]
I'm thankful for:
snapple mango madness. air conditioning. good photography that makes you audibly sigh and melt into a pool. *if you know what i mean, isn't it wonderful!?* Saturdays.... Frank Sinatra. Swing dancing. pink Coverse. the musical Wicked.
much love,
Meegan

No comments:
Post a Comment