ACT tommorow.
5 days till the first swim and study.
9 days till high school camp.
1 month until we leave for CiY. :]Chemistry labs ended yesterday. :( How sad is that??! Now, I know chemistry is not something people often miss or even wish for, but it was so much fun. dry ice+goggles+serendipity+silly putty+exploding water bottles+Wicked soundtrack+good friends=best 2 weeks of school. ever. :]
My mom and I went shopping today and got some really cute clothes!!! Finally, successful shopping. Here's the deal: I. don't. like. clothes. shopping. There is wayyy too many clothes to choose from and half the time, they don't fit right. But thank goodness for Ann Taylor Loft. Got a super cute skirt on sale for $13 :]
For some strange reason, I'm nervous about the ACT tomorrow. But I've been through harder things than a four hour test. :]
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
much love,
Meegan

No comments:
Post a Comment